MA, University of California, Los Angeles
Published with Dr. Michelle Craske
Published with Dr. Martin Seligman
- St Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital (Teaching Hospital for Columbia University Medical School)
- The Saturday Center for Psychotherapy, Santa Monica, CA
- AIDS Project Los Angeles: Pacific Center
- UCLA’s Student Psychological Services, Los Angeles, CA
- Veteran’s Administration, Dual Diagnosis Treatment Program, West LA
- Didi Hirsch Community Mental Health Services, Inglewood, CA
- UCLA Psychology Clinic, Los Angeles, CA
- Neighborhood Youth Association, Mar Vista, CA
- Long-Island Jewish Hospital, Adolescent Inpatient Unit, Queens, NY
- Professor of Abnormal Psychology (Lecturer), Department of Psychology, UCLA
- Clinical Supervisor, UCLA Psychology Clinic
- Teaching Assistant Positions, UCLA: Abnormal Psychology, Introduction to Psychology, Fieldwork in Psychology
- Alumni Mentor, Department of Psychology Undergraduate Advising Office, UCLA
ABOUT Dr. Gardenswartz
Dr. Cara Gardenswartz has over 25 years of education, training, and experience in her field.
She received her BA from the University of Pennsylvania and went on to earn her Master’s and Doctorate in Psychology at the University of California, Los Angeles, one of the top educational institutions in the U.S. in the field of Clinical Psychology.
In addition to working with patients, Dr. Cara consults for publications, media, and entertainment. She is a script and technical consultant for television and film, and also teaches undergraduate courses at UCLA.